WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BELONGING TO A CHAMBER?
Members of the Vernon Chamber of Commerce have the opportunity to participate in a number of events and activities, aimed at business development. In addition there are several ways in which we assist our members with educational tools, seminars, and other resources. These include the following:
1) On-line business directory. Members receive a free business listing in our on-line Member Directory on the VCC website. Your business will gain additional exposure on the web and you'll have a way to link your own website or Facebook page.
2) Government Representation. It is the collective voice of our membership that gives us strength and influence when advocatibng important positions on issues at all levels of government - local, county, and state. The Chamber serves as a watchdog for business interests and constantly keeps an eye on issues that affect, or could affect, your business.
3) Events and Programs. The Chamber offers many educational and entertaining ways to reach out to the community and to network. We host various business social events and also produce and sponsor a variety of community events. The VCC is always looking to new and different ways to effectively promote our member businesses. Here is a list of some of our current and past programs and events: • Monthly membership meetings • After-hours spcials • Local marketing and promotion seminars • Annual business awards dinner • Vernon Day • Annual Vernon Earthfest • Periodic newsletters ª Annual holiday tree lighting • Winter carnival
4) Member-to-Member Networking and Promotion. Every month, the Chamber Board of Directors meets and invites members to participate so that the VCC can remain sharply focused on the issues and concerns that affect your business. These meeting also provide excellent networking opportunities. We often collaborate with other chamber and business organizations in the area, too, which expands their knowledge and awareness of the Vernon NJ business community.
5) Periodic Newsletters and Notifications. Subscribe to the Chamber's monthly e-mail newsletter, a convenient way to keep in touch and gert reminders about what's happening right in your own backyard.
Officers & Directors
To lead in the promotion of local businesses
To attract & support businesses in the Greater Vernon area;
Promote community planning, economic development, and tourism;
Serve as liaison between business community and local gov
Foster community service;
Advocate for the protection of the environment
Start now and help the business community become more active.
Click on the icon to download our membership application.